Solar Plexus Chakra: I do
Energy Center: Power Center
Location: Two inches above the navel
Associated Body Parts: Stomach, gallbladder, pancreas, liver, small intestine, and muscles
Endocrine System: Pancreas
Summary: The Solar Plexus Chakra is associated with our power, self-esteem, and confidence.
In Balance: To be in balance, one must affirm their right of power. Confidence, accomplishment, and assertion are concepts associated with this chakra. One with a balanced Solar Plexus Chakra will know who they are in relationship to the world. They have the inner power and confidence to transfer their dreams into form.
Out of Balance: If one’s Solar Plexus Chakra is out of balance, one might have blood sugar imbalances, pancreatitis, diabetes, ulcers, gallstones, hepatitis, indigestion, and nutrient deficiency. One might also be overly aggressive, dominating, scattered, or weak-willed, passive, or lacking confidence.
SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA Golden Sun Meditation (5 to 10 minutes)
1. Stand outside and absorb the sunlight during sunrise or sunset, as the energies of the sun stimulate this Chakra.
2. Standing or sitting outside under the sunlight, close your eyes and cup the rays of sunlight into your hands
3. As this sunlight enters your hands, warming and energising them with golden energy, place your hands on top of your Solar Plexus Chakra.
4. Feel your Solar Plexus being energised and invigorated by the energy and light from the sun.
5. Continue absorbing this Solar energy until you feel the need to reawaken.